FARMS FOR AFRICA is an integrated agri-business that is involved in production of quality and affordable poultry meat and egg, live, grilled and dried catfish, maize and their derivatives, Vegetables of all kinds, Agric Animals, Snails, Plantain and their derivatives, Cassava cultivation and processing targeting consumers in Nigeria and Africa. Our Head Office is located at 3, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa Road, Boji Boji Owa, Agbor, Delta State, Nigeria.Our aims of going into this agro business is to critically cub the challenge of unemployment among youths in Nigeria and Africa by training willing youths in communities on various agro businesses and thereafter make land available for them in our Centers for farming across Africa. We have put friendly strategies in place regarding processing and marketing of the produce including profit sharing measures between the company and the farmers. In addition, we intend to make Africa the Hub for Agricultural foods supply globally.
To be among the first 3 largest Integrated Agribusiness in the globe by 2026.
- To create 10 million agro jobs directly and indirectly for African Youths by 2030
- To become the major Agricultural Tourist Center and Research Center in Nigeria by 2030
- To establish Large Integrated Farm Centers in all the states in Nigeria and other African Countries.
- To give our customer the very best products and customer service so that we earn their trust and ensure continued future transactions.
- To provide an excellent, top-notch and inviting environment for our product processing, wholesaling and retailing.
You must be logged in to post a comment.