1. AgrO PARTNERSHIP PROGRAM
HOW ITS WORKS
Under this Program, individual farmer who is already engaged in any kind of Farming, yet need additional support intense of high quality farm inputs, training and supervision, Farms For Africa can partner with the individual farmer to scale his or her Agric Project.
- Interested farmer is expected to register
- Undergo extensive training based on the choosing area of Agriculture
- Farms For Africa Project Team will visit your site to evaluate available resources
- Inputs/Resources will be released for your farm project
- Farms For Africa will carry out regular supervision for maximum output
- At the end of farm production, Farms For Africa will buy your farm produce for processing
2. Agricultural Crowd Funding/Investment program
HOW ITS WORKS
Under this program, individuals or organizations invest in or donate to Farm projects in return for a potential profit or reward without directly involving in Farming
It is highly lucrative when you Partner with the Right Agro Investment Organization like FARMS FOR AFRICA. Currently, Farms For Africa is redefining the idea of investment in farming as we now know it.
Now, while sitting behind a desktop or with your smart phone, from the comfort of your home, you can be involved in farming just as much. And on a closer look, it appears the new trend may not stop anytime soon.
So if you’re thinking of investing in them, here’s what you should know about FARMS FOR AFRICA AGRO INVESTMENT.
ROI for investors: 6% – 25% (flat rate)
Product listing: Maize, poultry farm, cassava, soybeans and rice, Grasscutter, Fish Farm, Tomatoe Farm etc.
Predetermined cost of farmland: Yes
Range cost of farm products: ₦50,000 – ₦284,000
Period of cycle: 5 to 12 months, depending on the farm you select
Risk mitigation policies: Insurance cover for initial sponsorship capital; does not cover the return after harvest.
3. AGRo-geo cooperative/cluster program
HOW IT WORKS
Farms For Africa Multipurpose Co-operative Society in Partnership with Federal Govt of Nigeria through the AGRO-GEO COOPERATIVE/CLUSTERS Program is calling on all smallholder farmers, farmer leaders and aggregators to key into the AGRO-GEO CLUSTERS Program for the purpose of sustainable farm/field structuring and governance, to enable sustainable access to finance, quality inputs and structured markets.
The exercise aims at creating 16,000 Agro Geo-Clusters (ranging from 10 hectares to 20,001 hectares and above) on 4 million hectares of farmland and enrolling about 8 million farmers across Nigeria who are expected to produce about 12 million metric tonnes of Grain Product Equivalent (GPE) annually over the medium to long term.
In line with this, Community Leaders, Individuals, Enterprises, Active and Retired leaders and farmers who are domiciled in or have access to their communities and farmers, are encouraged to take advantage of this opportunity as a means of employment and a source of income generation through supporting the productive activities of this Program.
CROPS OF INTEREST
Cassava, Maize, Sorghum, Sesame, Soybean, Wheat, Ginger, Cotton, Rice.
ANIMAL: Aquaculture, Poultry, Livestock
- You are expected to organize interested people to Form Clusters with minimum of 50 persons.
- A cluster will have President (President is responsible for the overall farm management and administration of the Agro Geo Cluster), Vice President(Vice-President/Secretary while supporting the President in the farm management and administration of the Agro Geo Cluster, also serves as the secretary), and Financial Director(Director of Finance manages the finances of the Agro Geo Cluster. This is achieved by adhering to book-keeping rules and preparing simple balance-sheets, profit and loss accounts and cashflow analysis among other things).
- Help to look for land in hectare in communities for the cluster. The organization will lease the land from either individual or community.
- After Getting the land, the Coordinates of the land will be taken by our Team using GPS.
- The land must be Tractorable and accessible.
- After the taking the Coordination of the land, High quality inputs will be released to commence farm activities.
- All Cluster members are expected to register with N5000 to harness available benefits. They are all expected to open an account with our chosen bank. Funds will also be forwarded to individual accounts.
4. FFA Cooperative SAVINGS/SHAREHOLDING
A package encouraging members to save on monthly basis including becoming shareholders in order to access huge credit facilities for individual projects with other numerous support.
Below are Some of the Enormous Benefits FFA Cooperative Society Members Gain.
- Providing loans to members for farming.
- Supplying information pertinent to agricultural production to Members.
- Regular Training on Agricultural Productivity Mechanisms/Measures.
- Selling inputs necessary for agricultural production at low price to members.
- Bargaining on behalf of and linking its members to Agro Funding Opportunities.
- Providing transportation services for carrying of Produce to members.
- Marketing agricultural products for its members in both local and international market.
You must be logged in to post a comment.